In this document, we detail when, how and why we collect personal information when you use Mosketch, and all associated services (website, helpdesk, etc.).
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us. Further, we may also use your personal information for related purposes, such as to communicate with you, to run certain surveys or to recommend to you certain services which you may find of interest. You may at any time choose to refuse future use of your personal data for such purposes (opting-out) by sending an email to the below contact details or, if available, by clicking on the link at the bottom of our communication.
· We will not share your personal information with any third party unless required to do so by law, or in case of transfer of our activities.
· We will only retain personal information as long and as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. If you choose not to give us certain personal information, we may be unable to provide you with part or all of our services.
· We will collect personal information by lawful means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. For inquiries regarding privacy issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
MOKA STUDIO AND MOSKETCH MAKE NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH MOSKETCH OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO MOSKETCH.
Moka Studio will not be liable for the privacy of the information, email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on Moka Studio's infrastructure, transmitted over networks accessed by Mosketch, or otherwise connected with your use of Mosketch.
Mosketch Licensing System
The licensing system (registration and code activation) uniquely identifies your installed Mosketch software by collecting the following data about you:
- First name
- Last name
- IP address
- Computer anonymous fingerprint
Mosketch Anonymous Usage Data
When launching Mosketch for the first time, you are asked whether you allow us to collect anonymous usage data or not. If you accept, here are the information we may be collecting:
- How many times you use Mosketch
- How long you use Mosketch